Are you a midweight designer looking for your next challenge? Then step right up! We’re after a senior designer and you could fit the bill!
This role is for someone who is driven by creativity and has the confidence to bring ideas to life and sell their vision to clients. We are looking for an individual who will excite and inspire our creative team and clients alike. You must be a real team player, happy to get involved in both idea generation and day-to-day design as well as overseeing completion of the finished project. You must be self-motivated and able to spot opportunities to improve our clients’ businesses.
Whilst our work is predominately digital, we are looking for a designer who has experience in designing for print (including print set up) and branding.
– Developing concepts for web, advertising, promotional and social campaigns
– Using your skills to work with our current creative team to turn these concepts into reality
– Pitching ideas to clients
– Negotiating with clients to amend ideas in line with their wishes and explain what is possible
– Working alongside our account managers to keep clients abreast of progress and answering their questions
– Storyboarding and translating ideas to the creative team
– Leading multiple projects from conception to completion in accordance with deadlines
– Evaluating, and if necessary, altering the content of projects before completion
– Hiring, developing and managing the creative team
– Ensuring all client visuals are consistent with the overall brand
– Overseeing photo and video shoots
– Select and recommend external suppliers when necessary
– Sign off projects before they are presented to the client
Creativity skills: First and foremost, you must be good at creating concepts for others to work on. Have a keen awareness of current trends in web, advertising, branding and graphic design.
Digital and graphic design skills: Extensive knowledge of graphic design and relevant software is vital. Familiarity with film-making techniques is useful. Video editing, copywriting and HTML skills would be beneficial to the role.
Communication and presentation skills: Excellent communication (written and verbal) and confident presentation skills in order to pitch ideas to clients or directors and also explain ideas to members of our team.
Interpersonal skills: Excellent interpersonal skills are a must. You must have a clear creative vision while remaining open to others’ ideas.
Leadership skills: As a senior designer you require leadership skills in order to hire, develop and oversee our junior designers.
A happy environment is very important to us. We are a close and supportive team and genuinely enjoy working and socialising together. We are predominately office based again now because we have a great space and feel being together generates the best ideas and creative for our clients.
If you are looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to develop your career with a fast paced growing agency, then this could be the role for you!
Please send your CV and portfolio to us on [email protected] if you’d like to apply.
We’re looking forward to meeting you!