After celebrating 10 successful years in business, we are looking back at our work with some of our longest standing clients.
We have been the chosen marketing partner for Chester based, Exchequer Solutions for over five years.
In that time, we have truly become an extension to the Exchequer Solutions team, attending monthly meetings to review the success of previous work, and to effectively plan the following month’s activity, in line with relevant industry trends and topics.
From web design to SEO, blog writing to infographic design, we have done it all for Exchequer Solutions. Take a look at what, Mike Lowndes, MD of Exchequer Solutions has to say about our services over our many years of working together:
- Can you tell us a little bit about your business and its history?
Exchequer was formed in 2003 as a commercial contractor providing primarily CIS services to contractors in the construction industry. We have expanded since then to offer Umbrella, outsourced payroll, accountancy and funding services. We now engage 60 staff across three businesses from our Head Office in Chester.
- How long have you been working with Entyce Creative?
We began working with the Entyce team in 2013. For over five years now they have been thoroughly supporting and maintaining our digital marketing strategy.
- What challenges has your business faced that influenced you to find a digital marketing agency?
As we grew, we found that direct sales itself was insufficient to sustain our growth and that more and more of our prospective clients wanted to ‘vet’ us via our website before doing business with us.
- How did you find Entyce Creative?
They were recommended to us by another marketing company that we had briefly worked with.
- What made you choose Entyce over other companies you had researched?
They produced the best presentation and convinced us that they would understand our business, they had an approach to business and a culture that was very close to Exchequer Solutions.
- What marketing services has Entyce Creative carried out for your business?
- Web design & development
- Blog writing
- Brochure copy and design
- Newsletter design
- Social media marketing
- And much more
- What benefits has your business experienced in working with Entyce Creative?
Our ‘shopfront’ website has enhanced our reputation in the marketplace and helped us present ourselves in a more professional manner. The SEO, mailshots and PPC campaigns, alongside the company brochure have supported and enhanced our sales push over the past 5 years.
- Do you have any statistics that reflect the impact of Entyce Creative’s services on your business?
In the three years immediately after we engaged Entyce, we grew by 25% per annum year on year. Entyce certainly contributed to this success.
- Can you provide any feedback of your communication with the Entyce team?
Our account manager, Kerry, is excellent. She keeps in touch as appropriate and is very quick to respond to any queries.
- Would you recommend Entyce to other businesses?
Yes and have done so numerous times in the past.
- Is there anything else you would like to add about your experience of working with Entyce?
Entyce are particularly good at listening to what we, the client, are trying to achieve and then applying their skill and expertise to that task.
Speaking of our time working with Exchequer Solutions Entyce’s Head of Operations, Kerry Watson, has said: “Mike and the team have been a pleasure to work with over the past five years. We work extremely well together to ensure that their marketing goals are achieved, and they are always very open to hearing and implementing our ideas as we develop their marketing strategy.”
Is your business in search of your ideal marketing partner?
Speak to the Entyce team today to discuss how we can help your business to achieve your goals.
[email protected] | 01244 310 140