We are looking for an experienced SEO and PPC Executive to join our growing team.
Following a number of new client wins, we are now seeking an ambitious and driven individual who can take charge of our SEO and PPC accounts and help to champion digital marketing with the agency.
You will be responsible for managing SEO and PPC activity across a number of client accounts, employing strategies to improve their return on investment. We run campaigns across all the major search engines and social media platforms.
The role would suit a skilled and diligent digital marketing professional who wants to work in a friendly atmosphere!
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate a can-do attitude with a great work ethic.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with team members to plan and implement SEO and PPC strategies.
- Implementing on-site and off-site SEO practices through conducting keyword research, link building and competitor analysis.
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO best practices.
- Reporting to internal team and clients on SEO and PPC campaign performance.
- Analysing the client’s websites to identify SEO opportunities within the client’s industry.
- Produce ideas for new initiatives based on keyword research data with an estimation of the likely impact to enable prioritisation of the work
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience of implementing and managing SEO and PPC campaigns.
- Ability to use various tools (OSE, Majestic, AHRefs, Searchmetrics, Google Analytics, Webmaster tools etc).
- Google AdWords qualified (desirable) with experience of managing paid social media campaigns.
- Strong numeracy skills.
- Have an active interest in the digital industry.
- Working knowledge of Content Management Systems, in particular WordPress.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise work effectively whilst managing multiple tasks.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office.
- The ability to work to deadlines.
Salary: Dependent upon experience
Hours: Full-time or Part-time
No Agencies Please