We’re over the moon to announce that Entyce has been shortlisted for two awards at the upcoming Downtown in Business, Women in Business Awards 2024!
– Female-led Business of the Year – Entyce Creative
– Marketer of the Year – Jane Entwistle
But to win, we need your help! Please take a moment to vote for us here. Voting closes on Sunday 28th January 2024.
Why should I vote for Entyce?
Well, let us tell you!
– At Entyce, we’ve always been proud to be in the minority. Despite female entrepreneurship being up 4% in the UK since 2018, only 30% of leadership positions are currently occupied by women and only 20% of UK businesses are female owned.
– Our agency was co-founded in 2008 by Directors, Jane Entwistle and Libby Entwisle, and with the appointment of our all-female Senior Management Team, Emma Swinnerton, Hannah Jenkins, and Katie-May Angel, in 2022, Entyce has gone from strength to strength.
– We are living proof of a successful female-led business, and with 80% of our Senior Management Team also being parents, we are true champions of flexible working and the right to a work-life balance.
(Note: We do have some fantastic men who work here too by the way!)
The award nominations come near the end of another fantastic year for Entyce. Amongst numerous new projects and client wins, and achieving B Corp certification, we beat fierce competition from M&S, BBC and Cheshire Fire and Rescue to take home the prize for Video of the Year at the Prolific North Champions Awards. To win Female-Led Business of the Year or Marketer of the Year for Jane would truly be the icing on the cake!
The awards will be celebrated at a ceremony on Friday 8th March 2024 at the Crowne Plaza in Liverpool. Wish us luck!